The Official CompTIA CASP+ Self-Paced Study Guide
The Official CompTIA CASP+ Self-Paced Study Guide (Exam CAS-004)
Enhance your cybersecurity knowledge. We’re here to help you stay immersed in cybersecurity technology.
Designed for self-paced learners, this book covers all the latest CASP+ (CAS-004) exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Content aligned to work in the real world – Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Review questions at the end of each topic to confirm understanding
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
What you’ll learn
The Official CompTIA CASP+ Study Guide (CAS-004) has been developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate. Rigorously evaluated by third party subject matter experts to validate adequate coverage of the CASP+ exam objectives, the Official CompTIA CASP+ Study Guide teaches the essential skills and information required for the CompTIA certification exam (CAS-004).
After reading the text you will be able to:
- Perform Risk Management Activities
- Summarize Governance & Compliance Strategies
- Implement Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Identify Infrastructure Services
- Perform Software Integration
- Explain Virtualization, Cloud and Emerging Technology
- Explore Secure Configurations and System Hardening
- Understand Security Considerations of Cloud and Specialized Platforms
- Implement Cryptography
- Implement Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Architect Secure Endpoints
- Summarize IIoT & IoT Concepts
Accessing the eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Official CompTIA Self-Paced Study Guide eReader. This platform gives browser-based access to the full content with bookmarking, search, and annotation features. You will receive an access key and full instructions for accessing the platform within 3-4 hours of purchase.
Access keys must be redeemed within 12 months of purchase
This is single user license and may not be shared.