The Official CompTIA Data+ Self-Paced Study Guide
The Official CompTIA Data+ Self-Paced Study Guide (Exam DA0-001)
Show your mastery of data-driven decision-making. We’re here to help you acquire the expertise you need to build a successful career in data analysis.
Designed for self-paced learners, this fully illustrated book covers all the Data+ (DA0-001) exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Content aligned to work in the real world – Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Review questions at the end of each topic to confirm understanding
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
What you’ll learn
The Official CompTIA Data+ Study Guide (DA0-001) has been developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate. Rigorously evaluated to validate coverage of the CompTIA Data+ (DA0-001) exam objectives, The Official CompTIA Data+ Study Guide teaches learners the knowledge and skills required to transform business requirements in support of data-driven decisions by mining data, manipulating data, applying basic statistical methods, and analyzing complex data sets while adhering to governance and quality standards throughout the entire data lifecycle. In addition, it will help prepare candidates to take the CompTIA Data+ certification exam.
After reading the text you will be able to:
- Identify Basic Concepts of Data Schemas
- Understand Different Data Systems
- Understand Types and Characteristics of Data
- Compare and Contrast Different Data Structures, Formats, and Markup Languages
- Explain Data Integration and Collection Methods
- Identify Common Reasons for Cleansing and Profiling Data
- Execute Different Data Manipulation Techniques
- Explain Common Techniques for Data Manipulation and Optimization
- Apply Descriptive Statistical Methods
- Describe Key Analysis Techniques
- Understand the Use of Different Statistical Methods
- Use the Appropriate Type of Visualization
- Express Business Requirements in a Report Format
- Design Components for Reports and Dashboards
- Distinguish Different Report Types
- Summarize the Importance of Data Governance
- Apply Quality Control to Data
- Explain Master Data Management Concepts
Accessing the eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Official CompTIA Self-Paced Study Guide eReader. This platform gives browser-based access to the full content with bookmarking, search, and annotation features. You will receive an access key and full instructions for accessing the platform within 3-4 hours of purchase.
Access keys must be redeemed within 12 months of purchase
This is single user license and may not be shared.