The Official CompTIA Project+ Self-Paced Study Guide
The Official CompTIA Project+ Self-Paced Study Guide (Exam PK0-004)
Emerge as the project manager employers can rely on. We help you gain the basic skills required to successfully manage small- to medium-sized projects.
Designed for self-paced learners, this fully illustrated book covers all the latest PK0-004 exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Content aligned to work in the real world – Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Review questions at the end of each Lesson
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
What you’ll learn
After reading this study guide you will understand how to:
- Identify the fundamentals of project management
- Initiate a project
- Create project plans, stakeholder strategies, and scope statement
- Develop a work breakdown structure and activity lists
- Develop a project schedule and identify the critical path
- Plan project costs
- Create project staffing and quality management plans
- Create an effective communication plan
- Create a risk management plan, perform risk analysis, and develop a risk response plan
- Plan project procurements
- Develop change management and transition plans
- Assemble and launch the project team to execute the plan
- Execute the project procurement plan
- Monitor and control project performance
- Monitor and control project constraints
- Monitor and control project risks
- Monitor and control procurements
- Perform project closure activities
Accessing the eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Official CompTIA Self-Paced Study Guide eReader. This platform gives browser-based access to the full content with bookmarking, search, and annotation features. You will receive an access key and full instructions for accessing the platform within 3-4 hours of purchase.
Access keys must be redeemed within 12 months of purchase.
This is single user license and may not be shared.